GPMi delivers industry leading solutions in the business of natural gas infrastructure – worldwide.
Since 1999 our team of Principals and Associates have been helping our clients successfully manage and grow their natural gas properties and infrastructure assets. Our highly experienced team provides specialized and industry leading service in the following areas:
- Joint Venture Agreement Development, Negotiation and Related Services
- Processing Fee Determination and Negotiation
- Infrastructure Development, and Project and Commercial Management
- Strategic Planning for Natural Gas, NGL and LNG Infrastructure
- Sour Gas Infrastructure Development
- Unconventional Gas Infrastructure Development
- Unconventional Gas Resource and Infrastructure Template Studies
- Natural Gas and NGL Supply Analysis
- Evaluation and Economic Analysis of Facilities
- Mediation, Arbitration and Expert Witness Testimony
- Knowledge Transfer and Mentoring
Our Principals average in excess of 30 years of natural gas industry experience in the upstream, midstream and transportation sectors. They are widely recognized and considered to be among the most knowledgeable individuals in their fields, have authored numerous trade publication articles and have consistently spoken at industry conferences on a range of related topics. They have also contributed to the industry through leadership roles in many of the industry’s key organizations.
Our Associates are also industry veterans, the majority of whom have in excess of 20 years experience. They have been carefully chosen to ensure that they bring the experience, skills and ethics for which GPMi is known.
In addition to these skill sets and experience, GPMi has also formed working relationships with other industry consulting firms, particularly in the areas of process design and engineering, and reserves assessment. We are able to draw on their expertise when required to meet a clients needs.