Experts in our field….. a reputation for excellence in performance!
Our business is grounded and sustained through our relationships with our clients and our Associates. We are committed to seeking individuals to become Associates who share our work interests and values, have a passion for excellence, and who offer:
- Appropriate and varied natural gas industry experience.
- Mature interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of the gas processing business.
- The ability to “hit the ground running” with little or no supervision.
- The desire to undertake a leadership role.
We know we’ve succeeded when we can attract superior individuals that believe they can leverage their career success as an Associate with GPMi.
A Foundation of Integrity, Commitment and Value
GPMi believes in doing business with integrity, commitment and value. Building long term relationships with clients and Associates means conducting ourselves with high ethical standards:
- Integrity – Treating everyone with honesty and respect.
- Commitment – Diligence in completing the work task.
- Value – Efficiently meeting or exceeding client needs.
The Values we Practice
- Honesty and integrity in all of our dealings
- Respect for the individual
- Financially responsible
- conduct and quality of work
- in all oral and written communications
- in appearance and demeanor
- follow through on commitments
- confidentiality in dealings with clients and other Associates