Our highly experienced team provides the following services:
- Joint Venture Agreement Development, Negotiation and Related Services
- Processing Fee Determination and Negotiation
- Infrastructure Development, and Project and Commercial Management
- Strategic Planning for Natural Gas, NGL and LNG Infrastructure
- Sour Gas Infrastructure Development
- Unconventional Gas Infrastructure Development
- Unconventional Gas Resource and Infrastructure Template Studies
- Natural Gas and NGL Supply Analysis
- Evaluation and Economic Analysis of Facilities
- Mediation, Arbitration and Expert Witness Testimony
- Knowledge Transfer and Mentoring
GPMi’s service niche is the business of raw natural gas infrastructure worldwide.
We understand the economics, strategies, project development, and market values for raw natural gas gathering and processing.
We have been in business since 1999, and our Principals average in excess of 30 years of natural gas industry experience, predominantly in the areas of gas processing operations, business and project development, project management, commercial negotiations and operations management, and joint venture management.
We have been actively involved in the development of the Industry Task Force Recommended Practices for Negotiation of Gas Processing Fees – often referred to in progression as JP-90, JP-95 and JP-05 – and are considered the industry experts on its development and application.
We have assembled a team that has worldwide experience in the gas infrastructure industry.
Our professionals have:
- Strong business knowledge
- Extensive and diverse experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to both manage and lead
Our professionals will:
- Recommend strategies fit for your purpose
- Produce fast, accurate results
- Share knowledge and mentor client staff